Brother Of Yeshua/Jesus

Thursday, November 02, 2017

Science Proves Spirituality

For years as a Mystic, I have been writing that the mind is in the Ætheric Field that surrounds the Body and works through the Brain and other Mental Spheres of the body (see http://TreeOfLife.Nazirene.org ). I have demonstrated that this is the means by which a person's mind survives physical death when it is released from the body -- how a person has a Near Death Experience and finds themselves outside the body -- how a person has an Out Of Body Experience and consciously exits the body -- and how the consciousness of the spiritual seeker and mystic can enter within the mind and enter the Inner Kingdom. In fact, in all my writings I state that I have been able to draw upon my Soul's past life as the Brother of Jesus for the first-hand facts as an actual witness in the first century that I have extensively written about. And how I have journeyed into the Kingdom to be taught by both my Higher Soul-Self (see http://SoulSelf.org ) and the Indwelling Logos/Son of God. And throughout all my writings I have warned the Christian world that modern faith-based Christianity has virtually nothing in common with the original Gospel teachings (see The Original Teachings Have Nothing In Common With Church Dogma http://TheCall.Nazirene.org#OriginalTeachings ). Further, I have proven that the religious authorities who Christians have listening and adhering to, are virtually clueless as to the real facts of the first century Gospel environment ( http://OriginalGospel.Ebionite.com ). And while the adherents of the fossilized pseudo-science of man's recent past has rejected all that I have written because they base their thinking on a Darwinian modern of consciousness where the physical brain is the mind, modern physics which is light-years ahead of the pseudo-science of the past, has just proven what I have been writing for the past 40 years to be correct. The mind is in the Ætheric Field that surrounds the body and works though the Mental Spheres while body maintains physical life -- and is released from this bodily connection at physical death. Further, the primary purpose of the Original Gospel Teachings is to enable the seeker/disciple to enter the Inner Kingdom. And modern science has now proven what I write to be correct.
The relationship between the mind and the brain is a mystery that is central to how we understand our very existence as sentient beings. Some say the mind is strictly…
THEEPOCHTIMES.COM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home