Brother Of Yeshua/Jesus

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Why Christians Must Vote For Roy Moore


The following is a series of replies I made on FaceBook:

In a conversation I had when I re-posted a Meme that had been photo-shopped, I responded to the statement portraying conservative Christians who voted from Trump as the "red people gang" -- and decided to combine a multitude of my replies into one post.
 

I don't know whether Roy Moore is guilty as alleged. For the last 40 years my opponents have fabricated countless accounts against me, because they don't like what I write and stand for. And I have observed this human reality over the course of countless lives my Soul has lived.

I do know that when I was 30 years old, I was not the same person I am today. I do know that I have been observing the career of Roy Moore over the course of many years, and in his present age time-frame, he has been totally dedicated to his understanding of the Gospel teachings. Further, if he were to be elected to the Senate, every breath he takes will be thoroughly observed and vetted.
 

Based upon my Direct Input from the Indwelling Logos/Son of God which my Soul has established over the course of countless lives spanning thousands of years, abortion is a direct sin against God. And those who support abortion, will be held accountable for the institutionalized infanticide that is a core doctrine of the Democrat Party. Many Christians in Alabama also feel that if the allegations against Moore are true, that a repentant Moore would be better than an active supporter of the radical Left's agenda.
 

I like the statement made recently by an insider: If the Democrats did not have double standards, they would have no standards at all. While I question the motives of many Republicans, I see the Democrats as the embodiment of evil.

The left and the feminists supported Clinton, because he protected the abortion industry. Those who are portrayed as the red people gang simply will not support someone who is pro-abortion, and will not support the likes of Nancy Pelosie and other left-wing Marxist radicals whose objective is to undermine the foundation of the Constitution and the reality of God Given Rights.  If Roy Moore is guilty -- which in this environment of fake-news and unsubstantiated personal allegations for purely political purposes cannot be proven -- then they feel that this is between him and God. But to them, abortion is murder -- and those who support infanticide, are equally a murder.

The word we translate sin in the Gospel statement: He that is without sin, let him cast the first stone -- means sin in any lifetime. While they can forgive Roy Moore if he is indeed guilty as charged -- and they can keep a watchful eye over him in the future -- to vote Democrat, is to KNOWINGLY support the continued infanticide of the unborn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home